Hi There,
I have 10 customers, and I would like to have dedicated Assignee for them.
Each customer customer will have different assignee, so that they can choose while raising the JIRA.
Can any one help me how I can do this in JIRA.
Hi @Shantu Chatterjee
If it will always be the same assignee per customer (e.g. Customer 1 always has Agent A) then you could do this through Automation - that means the customer won't need to select an Assignee every time.
Hi Liam,
Initially we had the process where the customer can select the assignee depending upon the nature of the issue.
After that I used Automation as well now few of my customers are asking for dedicated Assignee, so wondering, if we can do it manually?
Thanks.
Hi
It can be done, yes - you just need to add the 'Assignee' to the 'Visible fields' section on the Request form.
This can be done by gong to Project settings > Request types and then editing the relevant request type(s)
Thanks a lot for your help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.