Hi, I have created these pages:
but for some reason I can't see them on jira:
why happens this? thanks!
Hello @andresmondiey,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Just for a better understanding of the issue, I would like to know if you already tried to link it to a different space and link back to the desired space.
Can you please open the developer tools on your browser and check on the console tab if it shows any error?
If you create a test page from Jira and then refresh the "Pages" in Jira, does it show the new page you created?
Is it happening on other next-gen or classic projects?
Regards,Angélica
Hi Angélica Luz, I don't know how to link it, maybe you know how to do it? I just created a page, and it does not appear... This is the response from the console:
and nope, If I create a new page, it does not appear, it just appears on the confluence board:
Thank you for the details and screenshots, @andresmondiey.
For Confluence pages to appear in Jira, they must be placed below space's homepage and as per the screenshot, there is no homepage.
Can you please click on "Set space home" on Confluence and create one?
Then, refresh the page in Jira to check if the pages will appear correctly.
I already have one, what do I need to do then?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.