Hi There
I have two team members with the same initials (using Jira) how do I change their initials and how do I change the colour of the team member?
Thanks Tobias
Hi @Tobias Webster
Welcome to the Community!
The initials are done automatically from the name, so changing the name would change the initials. The colour is random, I believe, as I have never found a way to change it.
What you can do is invite the user to add their own photo instead of using the initials.
Hope that helps,
Regards, Liam
Hello @Tobias Webster
As @Liam Green noted above the best option is to upload a custom avatar, as covered in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-10521 the feature will not be implemented to change the automatically generated avatar background color with custom avatars being the solution noted.
There is a really good previous discussion about this in the following thread where my colleagues noted an option for generating a custom avatar with a configurable background plus initials, please check this out and I hope it helps out and is what you are looking for:
Regards,Earl
Thanks Liam
Thanks Earle
No problem, if you're happy with the answers @Earl McCutcheon and I have given then please feel free to click on 'accept answer'
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.