Hi,
How can I upload our own logo for a specific Confluence space? http://prntscr.com/uwwdmn
I follow the steps about using Confluence with Jira Service Desk, so a specific Confluence space can serve as knowledge base and customer support questions. If users will have access to this space, how can we customize it?
Thanks,
Gui.
I assume you are talking about the space logo. If so, the docs are here:
Change your site and space logos
Thanks, @Bill Bailey . But these themes customizations are very basic. Is there a way to make more advanced customizations? Change themes, etc?Thanks.
With the server edition, for sure. You have a lot of control With the Cloud version, you are very limited (understandable for Cloud application). This is one of the reasons I do not recommend going the Cloud route.
There is one new paid plugin for Cloud that purports to allow for custom CSS for Cloud:
custom-css-code-for-confluence
How well it works, I can't tell you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.