I am setting up a business project in Jira Software. I want to populate the Organizations field with the list of our customers. I am unsure of how to go about doing this.
Hmmm, the only default Organizations field I’m familiar with is associated with JSD not Jira. Maybe it has been added and I have not seen it or maybe you a have a custom field?
I created a project using the project management business template. The Organization field is available for me to add to the screen and the field is available after I create an issue. I'm just not sure how to go about populating the field with our customer list.
Did you check admin > issues > custom fields find the field and click on the ellipses and check contexts?
Yes. I can't say that I know what it means but here is the screenshot.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.