I have setup a project with single client group associated to it. That group contains 3 client users. I also have allowed access to the project via internal user groups - developers, admins etc. When I login as a member of the client group I am able to only list tickets associated with my project. However the client user account can also see other projects in the Create Issue / Projects dropdown. Further more the client account can post issues to the other projects but not view the issues (which when checked from my Admin account the tickets are stored as expected under the correct project with the report being the client group member). I have looked throughout our copy of JIRA and found no logical explanation to this, even the list of "other projects" the client user can see do not appear to relate to any other list in JIRA, typically I have checked all permission schemas, global permisions, groups nested under the default Users group etc. Please advise.