The issue is restricted to Chrome Browser. When a user connects to any other application, Jira is running into 400 errors ( MAC).
Recently we migrated JIRA to AWS
Hi Pramod,
if I get you right the Chrome browser of all users show an error 400 when navigating to Jira, is this correct?
This all applies to a Jira server installation on AWS - not cloud, am I right? I am just asking because the question was flagged with tag cloud.
I'd probably start by having a look into server logfiles (probably HTTP logs) when this error happens (assuming it is a server installation).
Possibly a browser plugin of some sort is troubling - I assume that because you stated the error is not happening to all users.
In case you would like to provide any more details there is some higher probability somebody from community checks back on this, trying to help.
Cheers,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.