The assignee should be the only person closing out their tickets. Some admins are closing out my tickets when the work is not complete. How do I prevent this on a board I own?
Hi @Mary Zuranski
This can be enforced by including a condition on the 'close' transition in the relevant workflow. For more information, see
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/advanced-workflow-configuration-776636620.html#Advancedworkflowconfiguration-conditions
regards,
Marco
Hi @Mary Zuranski ,
Closing conditions is at the issue level. Board is just a placeholder of the issues that the board filter returns. Add a workflow condition on Close transition - Only assignee condition. In that case, others cannot close it. If you need this restriction only for issues that are assigned to you, you may need to have small if clause workflow condition, may be a custom script using Script runner. JWME plugin can also be handy. I am not a groovy guy, but this may work with JWME
if (issue.getAsString("assignee") == "Joe"){if (issue.get("reporter")?.name == "Joe")return true}elsereturn false
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.