Hello.
I have the following situation in Kanban board:
- I have created and assigned regular tasks
- 4 separate subtasks
- out of 4 subtasks, 2 are related to the same parent ticket
And now I have the following issues:
- I can't move (drag and drop) any of the subtasks in Kanban board
- I can't move a regular ticket in between subtasks - to set priority/sequence which ticket should be handled first
- I can't split (drag and drop separately) two of the related tasks either e.g. if I would need one to be done earlier than the other one + add some other tickets in between the two
Please see the attached photo for more info.

Thank you in advance for your help!
P.S. tasks seen in the photo are in To Do status, parent tickets for the subtasks are in Done status if that matters.