Hi! I really enjoy using confluence page and table but I'd like to make calculation on in the table for example a simple SUM formula or average. I know there's an add on but is this a feature I could do without any add-ons ? Pretty much I'd like to have excel features in confluenceTIA
Yeah, would be great. But not possible without writing your own plugin, unfortunately.
Hi @Gigi Delacruz ,
There is no such feature out-of-the-box in Confluence (both for Cloud and Server/DC).
Try to browse the Marketplace and find the corresponding app.
For example, we can recommend to use our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app.You'll be able to use filters, create pivots, count sums/average numbers/literals/etc. and perform much more complex table calculations with the help of the Table Filter, Pivot Table and Table Transformer macros.
As mentioned by Bill and Katerina, not possible in out of the box confleunce.You can try Addteq's Excellentable which provides a spreadsheet inside confluence, with the same formula and syntaxes.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.