I know there isn't a clear way to automate a ticket move within JIRA right now, but is there a plugin I can use that will accomplish this?
My main issue is that many of our user submitted tickets are issues that our developers will need to work on within JIRA Software. So in order for agents to not have to touch each ticket that comes in and move the respective ones to Software project, I would like to be able to implement an auto check to verify whether the ticket is of software type, and if so, to move it into one of the software projects.
This just seems like something JIRA should be capable of doing. Maybe I'm asking for too much or I'm not looking at this correctly, but any/all info would be greatly helpful. A lot of the posts I saw for questions similar to this are a few years old, so I'm wondering if something has changed since then.
Thanks