I want to add customers and assign them specific values to field that they can choose from a list (drop-down) in the customer portal. Is it possible?
Hello Jan,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Reading the details you provided, I understood that you would like to show specific values for a field depending on the customer, please correct me if I'm wrong.
If that's the case, currently, there is no option to use dynamic fields in Service Desk. There is a feature suggesting this option:
You can create custom fields with specific values, but it will be available for all customers that have access to the project. It's not possible, for example, to show Option 1, 2, and 3 for Customer A and Option 4, 5, and 6 to Customer B.
If that's not what you meant, can you please give us more details about your use case?
Regards,Angélica
Hello Angélica,
Yes this is exactly what I meant - "show Option 1, 2, and 3 for Customer A and Option 4, 5, and 6 to Customer B"
It is a pity there is no such possibility. It would be very useful to us.
Thank you for the answer, best regards!
Jan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.