I know that the standard size is 100MB. I might need to increase this. Is there a best practice recommended size that I should implement. I do not want users getting upload crazy but I do want them to be able to upload more than 100MB. Any recommendations?
Hi @Hector.Hood ,
I would recommend users to use confluence as a collaborative site and it is not to be used as video/media storage platform. 100MB of attachment should suffice. Other ways to handle video/large sized media attachments is google drive or sharepoint. You can always include the link to attachments in the confluence pages.
Generally speaking confluence isn't designed to be a file storage system. It's usually better to integrate a system like sharepoint or google drive into confluence rather than increase the file size to be large enough to store everything.
Makes perfect sense.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.