I have setup JIRA Service Desk (Cloud) including importing tickets from our previous (Spiceworks) system. As a result of the import I now have all of these users but am unsure how to initiate an invite email to each user. Any ideas on this?
if you are in cloud, just re-invite them again from customers->invite customer, an invitation email will be sent to them.
That is the issue....there is no "reinvite" option since they were never invited in the first place. They came in thru an import. Unless I'm missing the reinvite somewhere.
The only option the User Management screen provides is "deactivate". So they are activate w/o any password. The only option I see at the moment is to go thru each of these users, set a temp password, have them log in and then change their password.
you can do it from customers page within your service desk project, click invite customers and put in their user name or email address and click add, you customer will then get an invitation email which they can use to set their password.
image2016-9-13 9:13:33.png
got it. yes I think that will work for me as I can export all users into excel, concatenate the emails w/ commas separating them. I assume the comma-separated is the correct format.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.