I would like to add the Task Progress column to my Epic Report, BUT the System says that the option is Not Available, I am using Kanban board.
Is there something else i need to add/install in order to have the option available?
Hello @Randall Najera
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Can you please provide us with a screenshot of the message the system is returning to you so we can better understand what you are trying to achieve?
Checking the Epic report in my test site, there is not a "Task Progress" column in the view:
That being said, can you please let us know where you saw this feature before or where it is documented?
Thanks for your answer, I think there is not place or documentation to show it to you, i was just asking if there is a possibility to see it in the report.
Could you please describe to us what this column would display exactly? Would it be the percentage of resolved tasks?
There are other reports that may provide you with the information you need, as the Burndown chart or the Sprint report. Can you give us more details of what is your final goal so we can look for some options that can help you?
I'd like to see in the report the % of progress per Epic, how much is done and how much left.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.