I want to move my table with images from page to expand block in this page.
When I use copy/paste commands, it doesn't help me. Because pasting only text without table's strucure (rows and cols).
Hello @Сергей Трусов !
I tried to replicate the behavior you described but was ultimately unable to. Here is what I see when I try to copy and paste a table with images into an expand macro:
With these results in hand, I would like to ask a few questions:
Would it be possible for you to share some screenshots of what you see when you paste the table in the expand macro? Could you described how you select the table so the issue is present? Is this happening with all tables that you try to copy and paste?
Let us hear from you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.