My Kanban board under general has the below filter:
project = A1B AND issuetype in (Bug, Issue, Story, Task, Sub-task) AND status in (Blocked, Done, "A1B Review", "In Progress", QA, "Ready for Creative", "Ready for ID Team", "Ready for Publish", Review, "To Do") AND "ID Status[Dropdown]" in ("Concept Locked", "Final Locked", "In Development", "In Production", "In Review") ORDER BY created DESC
Under Column Management, I see issue count in their corresponding status example status Ready for ID team shows 10 issues
Problem - On the Kanban board these 10 items do not show
I have checked workflow, custom fields, screens associated and lastly the subfilter shows :fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY
Even if i delete the subfilter and try same results as highlighted in the problem
What am I missing, I want to see my issues on the KanBan board. It was working at some point and not sure what happened
Thanks
G