Hi ...
The ability to create programs (or a plan of plans) was there, but now it's not. Has it been dropped?
Hello @Andrew Kidd ,
The Programs Feature in Advanced Roadmaps is currently only available in the Jira Server deployments, and it looks like you are on a Jira Cloud deployment currently.
We have the following feature request tracking interest in this for the cloud version at the following link, make sure to add your vote to help us track interest and prioritize development for a cloud version as covered in the Implementation of New Features Policy :
Did you recently migrate from Jira Server to Jira Cloud?
Regards,Earl
Hi Earl ...
I recently paid for and took the Atlassian training "Planning with Advanced Roadmaps (previously Portfolio)", and the lab clearly has this feature. I'm pretty sure that there's no reference to this being a "server-only" option.
Forgot to say that I'm using Cloud, whereas my client is using Server on-prem.
I took the training to get familiar with the tool.
Just checked the ticket link you shared. Sadly, the comments date back to 2017, so I'm guessing this won't arrive on Cloud any time soon.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.