I am trying to activate a workflow that I build for a given project following these instructions:
However in my project settings I do not have workflows or switch scheme as an option. as shown below:
Hi Beth, welcome to the Community. Your project is a Next-gen project which does not have traditional workflows. The workflow is simply governed by the board columns your create and you can move from any column (status) to any column (status).
HI Jack. Thanks for this info. That is helpful to know I am not loosing my mind. I have 3 statuses: To do, In Progress, and Done. I would like to add to more statuses. Can I do that? What is the workflow to do that if its possible?
Thanks,
Beth
Yes you can easily add additional statuses. in your NG board simply click on the "+". Once created you can drag the columns to whatever order you want them in. Just realize that your right most column (regardless of the name) equates to the terminal Done state.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.