Hallo everybody,
I received a couple of JSON Files including Test Cases created by Xporter in a Jira Cloud Instance. But when I try to import these files I'm missing the 'Xray Test Case Importer' like mentioned here:
https://valiantys.com/en/blog/atlassian-administration/xray-test-management-for-jira-tutorial-how-to-import-manual-tests/
I have only the option to import e.g. JSON or CSV. There I can only select one file.
Why do I miss the Xray Test Case Importer?
Thanks a lot!
The external importer shown in that blog post was from Jira server and before it was removed. Jira is now only supporting importing issues via csv and JSON. Have a look at this guide on how to do the import, Importing Tests using Test Case Importer
hi @Hannes ,
On the Cloud, using the Test Case Importer there are two types of formats that you can use to import:
I will leave the documentation here related to that so that you can take a look the structure that you must follow.
Best Regards,
Sérgio Freire, Solution Architect and Testing Advocate @Xray
-------
Personal blog on testing, Agile and software development: https://sergiofreire.com
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/darktelecom
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.