When i switch filters the jquery is not refreshing. The only current solution is to refresh the page. This is about as major a bug as there is. JIRA- please fix!
Hi David, welcome to the Community. First I want to make it clear that this is a user Community so we really can't assist with a true bug which should be reported to Atlassian Support.
With that said, what do you mean by "switch filters"? How are you switching filters exactly. For example, if I click on Filters in the menu and choose a filter the results are displayed including the associated JQL. If I then click Filters and choose a different filter the new JQL is shown along with the appropriate results. Are you saying this is not working or something else?
Hi
Seems like today the bug has gone away. Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.