How can I customize the left side of jira new issue view?
For example,
1. Remove "Issue dependency" and "Issue hierarchy"
2. Rearrange them in order of "Description", "Subtask Board", "Microsoft Teams"
Hi @Sungchul Park (박성철) ,
This page describes the instructions on how to re-arrange or configure the issue field layout:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/configure-field-layout-in-the-issue-view/
From the document:
Below is my "Issue Layout" configuration page. There's no such fields like "Issue dependency", "Issue hierarchy", "Microsoft Teams", and "Subtask Board". How do I hide or rearrange them?
Do you have these fields in the screen? (Project settings-> Field Layout-> click on the link to the screen that you use):
For dependencies, the linked issues should show in the view if you link any issue:
As below, "WO: Scrum Default Issue Screen (1)" is currently used as all issue types in my project.
But I couldn't find any fields like "Issue dependency", "Issue hierarchy", "Microsoft Teams", and "Subtask Board" in the screen configuration page as below. Do you mean that removing or rearranging fields that don't appear in the drop-down at the bottom of the next screen shot is impossible? If yes, what do I have to do to make them be found in the drop-down?
And more, the "Linked issues" field shows up properly once it has any dependencies as below, as you said.
But the "Issue dependency" and "Issue hierarchy" fields show up instead of "Linked Issues" field, if it doesn't have any dependencies as below.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.