I have issue when I updated Original Estimate however Time tracking (remaining) doesn't update correctly
Hi ,
Remaining Estimate is calculated is based on the work logged. (Original Estimate-Logged hours). Kindly try to log some time on the issue and check.
Hi, You can find more information on logging work here
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/logging-work-on-issues-939938944.html
Remaining estimated - Amount of time anticipated to resolve the issue after completing this unit of work. You can adjust this value using the following options:
but my issue was i did not logged work anything yet. so it should remaining automatic update when i change original estimate but now it doesn't change.
@Asawin Kongthaworn mind sharing what your solution was? I'm facing the same issue and not clear what steps were taken or if your issue was resolved.
Not yet resolve still occured same issue but i will change to the new template soon and let see how it is will let you know later.
Thanks for the response. I'm on the new view and experienced the same, so have opened a support request.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.