I tried to import Word document as a new page.
All pictures lost.
How can I import a document with embedded pictures, drawings, graphs?
Hello @Alex S !
I tried to replicate the behavior you are experiencing but was unable to do so.
If I import word files as new pages, the images are correctly displayed. The error (lost images) comes up if I use the option to replace the existing page, like what is described here:
[Confluence Cloud] Image not displayed during Import using Replace option
With the behavior described in the ticket above, I would like to ask you a few questions:
What file type is used in your word file? (doc or docx files) How many images do you have in your word file? What is the image format”(png, jpg, gif) Are you still being affected by it?
Let us hear from you!
I found that problem happens if Word drawing tools were used when creating the document: Drawing Canvas, textbox, lines, callouts ...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.