Hello,
Can I use this software to create scientific research and data ? Also, how should I begin would anyone be interested in a journey together? I do not think I am smart enough to do this on my own as I have no idea where to begin .
Hi Dennis,
I would recommend starting here - resources
Hi, @Dennis Christopher Gudgen !
Also I can recommend you to use free courses from here.
Good luck!
I have not found much I guess this was not meant for me ill stick to math and science thanks anyways 🙂.
Would not let me i guess was not meant for me ill stick to math and science I guess I'm finding books more appealing i can learn more from the past than the future from what I have experienced so far thank you for the help though.
Sounds like a good plan
Can I assume I will no longer be blocked by inconsistencies with devices since I am of no use 🤔 so I can finish my education.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.