Hi,
In the JIRA Service desk, I could create reports by going to the JIRA Project, then Reports and New Report. Then I name the report and add some series. After doing this, there will be records saved in the "jiraschema.AO_54307E_Series" and "jiraschema.AO_54307E_Report" tables.
I need to recreate these reports in Power BI as most of our company's reports are located there and my supervisor wants the reports all in 1 place.
I was planning to create some data transformation tasks that would grab the necessary information from the JIRA database and saves it into our data warehouse database, where Power BI could query and display the report. However I can't find a data dictionary to indicate what the JIRA tables are for or the relationships between tables (I only want to copy what data I need and not transfer everything.). I'm trying to avoid having Power BI query the JIRA database directly.
I was wondering if there is a data dictionary or data model which details the JIRA and JIRA Service desk tables?
Sincerely,
Jason