Hi,
If you are using smart values, try with the status id instead of status name.
Thanks, How do I find the status ID?
Restapi call shoud display the statuses of an issue
/rest/api/2/issue/CPEC-123 should display the info
/rest/api/2/status should list all the existing statuses in your Jira
Thank you!!!!
One of the behaviors I discovered in looking at this is when an issue is manually transitioned (so it is already in the destination status).
I added a condition to verify the current status is expected. For example, in TO DO before automatically transitioning to IN PROGRESS when a branch is created.
ENHANCEMENT REQUEST for the TRANSITION rule:Built-in automation check should be if the issue is already in the DESTINATION status, just don't fire like some of the other built-in automation rules. The audit log should show "issue already transitioned" or something similar.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.