I have added LOE field to my screen but it is not appearing on the ticket? I need this field are there specific steps for LOE ?
Hi,
Any custom field has to be associated to the project and the issue type screens to be displayed on new issues. For existing issues, they have to be updated with the field value.
Kindly check if you have got a custom field context for your project/issue type.
Could you give me the steps to do this? I have it added to the screens and issues I need it to appear but it does not appear on any issues?
If you have added it to the screens and project/issue type then the field will appear.
If it has not yet got any data, Jira will not display it on view because there is nothing to show, but it will be available for entry on create or edit.
I have added it to issue layout in the project:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.