I'm done pasting code into a code block, how do I exit the code block and move to the next line with just the keyboard?
Hi @Leon Katz , welcome to the Community!
In the Confluence Cloud editor, you can escape from a code block by pressing the down arrow on your keyboard while on the last line in the code block. This will pop your cursor out of the code block and put it on a newline (if there's no content under the code block already - otherwise it will go to the content).
Cheers,Daniel
Hi @Daniel Eads ,
This thing does not work while i am working on MAC Machine. It works on Windows.
IS there some other Key that i need to use on MAC.
Hi @Gurmeet Singh - this applies to code blocks in the new editing experience in Confluence Cloud. I am personally on a Mac and was able to do this successfully at the time this answer was posted in the latest version of Chrome.
Sorry to hear you're having trouble now! Can I ask:
Thanks!Daniel
I have a similar question. How do I exit to the right of the `code block` --> to continue typing outside it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.