I want to set the notifications restrictions for one special Space in Confluence so all information from this space sends out notifications to everybody within the company. We will start sending out our newsletters through the blog and I want to be sure that everybody receives it.
How do I do this?
Hello @[deleted]!
As I understand, you need to have users notified about each new blog post in a specific space.
There are approaches hat we can use for such.
One of them involves adding users as watchers of the whole space where the blog posts are being created. This could create a lot of work depending on how many users your Confluence site has. You can check more on how to manage watchers here:
[Confluence Cloud] Manager Watchers
The other would be to implement the workaround we can find in this report:
[Confluence Cloud] Ability to notify a group when a page blog or space is changed (group watches)
Let us hear from you!
Thank you for getting back to me.
I have already connected the Confluence space to Slack and I can manually send out a notification from Confluence to Slack after I have made my blogpost.
Is it possible do make this automized so we don't have to do it manually afterwords?
I also want an email to go out to everybody within the company. Today this funktion works when we update a page in this space but not for blogposts.
How do I solve this?
Best regards,
Sofia
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.