Hi,those buttons have appeared automatically in my slack&jira integration. How can I delete it? It's useless for me.
You don't. They are parts of the reason that the app integration was written, to provide those functions. If you don't want them, remove the app.
Ok, but it showed to me automatically, I had been using the integration without it for a long time. The issue is, that the buttons are too big. In mobile version it takes 3/4 of the screen...
Yes, the app has added the functions because the authors believe people want them. If you don't want them, you'll need to drop this app and look for another that provides the functions you want or is configurable enough to allow you to drop them.
I understand it and I will stay with it. It's not functions' problem but just too big and not matched graphic buttons, especially on mobile version. Thanks for your answer.
Hi Michael,
I'm a Product Manager on the Slack integrations team here. Thanks so much for your feedback. The new buttons you see are part of an experiment we're running, and we're glad to hear your perspective.
We're openly listening for more users' feedback as well, so please reply to this answer if you have more feedback
While it's always nice to see new features, these should be able to be disabled. Our use case utilizes Slack as a read-only log of certain Jira activity. Any comments or modification are done within Jira proper. Having these buttons and action drop-downs on each log entry is unnecessary bloat to us.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.