Hello,
It's so common and basic feature when replying to customer's email and cc more emails as an option.
I have been searching for days still can't find a way to do so.
Please advise if the option is available. If not, any suggestions.
Hi @Charles Kung
would @mention syntax work for you?
You can manually force mentions in text edit mode with syntax
[~name@domain.com]
I have an idea users won’t get emails if they haven’t got permission to see the ticket.
Tom
Hello Tom,
I tried it but it only allowed one email address in the Reporter field,
Thanks
Charles
Hi Charles, so the Request participant won’t meet your needs?
Hello Jack,
Yes. just found out "Request participant" should solve the problem.
It appears that we need to create the accounts first before we can add/change "Request participant".
We will test more and update our findings soon.
Thanks,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.