I'm potentially overlooking something really obvious here but I'm wanting an efficient JQL query to create swimlanes in a Kanban board based on a tickets assignee AND a user selected in a user picker field.
The end result I want to achieve is swimlanes based on issues that have two users present in them.
The problem I'm solving is that I have a department of 40 people. On each project, two people are selected to partner on it. 99% of the time, it's the same two people partnered over a period of time (across multiple projects) concurrently. So I'm trying to visualise the workload of the team in the swimlanes so the team manager has a view on the status of each teams workload.
I'm trying to think about a way of writing the query that doesn't require me to "hardcode" the users into the query. This is to avoid ongoing admin of the filters on the board.
Thank you for any help you can give me!