I uninstalled my company's app from my instance and now I cannot reinstall. I am receiving
"The app "..." could not be installed as a local app as it has previously been installed from Atlassian Marketplace"
The app is not on the marketplace.
Hi @Vincent Falcone
Please check out the following thread: https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/change-notice-changes-to-installation-of-a-local-app-on-atlassian-cloud-products/31109
Thanks @Deepanshu Natani , but unless I'm missing something this does not appear to be the same.
My initial app was an upload from URL, it was not installed from the marketplace.
I understand you cannot install a test app of an app that is in the marketplace, but mine was not.
Have you ever released this app on marketplace (public/ private version)? And with the same key?
OR this has never been released?
Never released as far as I know
So if you go to Apps > Managed apps, you don’t see the app listed? Make sure you select “all apps” in the drop down. If not contact Atlassian Support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.