In previous versions it was straightforward to add existing projects to the Big picture (Program) boxes, but i cannot seem to find the corresponding setting anymore..
Can anyone help me out here?
Hello @Martin Mustermann
In connection with the introduction of project portfolio management, we’ve changed some rules regarding the scope definition. The changes concern, in particular, the introduction of three types of scope.
Once you create a new box, a popup with a link to the Scope Definition will appear. Clicking “Configure Scope now” will move you to the Scope definition tab of Box configuration, where you can specify elements of scope.
Every time you want to adjust scope of a particular box, just go to Box Configuration >> Tasks >> Scope Definition.
Best regards,AnnaSoftwarePlant Support
Did so -- however it doesn't show all projects. What do I have to configure in a project so that BigPicture will offer it in the scope selection?
Hello Joachim,
Could you please check if you have permissions in Jira to all projects that are not displayed?
I'm Project Admin for the project I want to set BigPicture up for... do I need other access rights?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.