We've had Jira for several years. It was used for a while and fell out of favor due to changes in personnel. Small company, very little IT support.
I'm mechanical engineering manager. We had Jira set up as a simple issue tracker.
Recently, our outsourced software group has begun to use it integrated with bitbucket and teams.
I'm attempting to resurrect it for use in our small mechanical teams, purely as a "change request" system where engineers, field service, or production staff can use a smart phone to report issues and snap photos of issues, that we can use to prioritize and assign the issues, track, and use Kanban board to present progress.
Seems easy enough....
I have two test projects. One is a classic software "kanban" project, and one is a classic business "task tracking" project.
A colleague walked me thru the kanban project, and in general I like it, but would like to eliminate the sort of software specific parts of the issue window. Seems like the business task tracking project will do this.
my first hurdle is I try to create an issue and I get this error "the default assignee does not have assignable permission"
My user is a site admin, but also belongs to groups "administrators, jira-users, site-admins, users" as far as I can tell. What's the deal here?
Any tips on how I can create specific issue types for this business task project? I'm looking for something like the software projects "bug, epic, etc" but maybe with names that will make more sense to the intended audience.
Thanks,
Todd Brake