Hi,
We have 4 different Request types.
Can we setup a notification based on the request type?
Hello @Ousamma Al Rifai if you are talking about internal notifications I would say no. But if it's customers notifications you could disable the default ones and recreate the with automation rules for each request type.
The out-of-box JIRA notification functionality is used for all issues in a given project, so if you need to use those for some reason, you would need different projects for each type.
However you could build custom notifications using the newish 'Automation' functionality based on pretty much whatever you want.
Thank you @Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group .That was very helpful.Still a lot to figure out about automation rules but you gave me the right path to follow.
Glad to help, sorry I can't give you more details about the automation part but I always answer these from my mobile and it's not simple to add images to easily explain things with it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.