I'm attempting to assist a user in moving a page to a new Space but the option to Move is missing from the list of options.
- I have admin rights to the tenant and to the Space itself. I even set myself up as an individual user to ensure I had all the permissions necessary at the Space level during troubleshooting.
- I checked and it is not in the "Orphaned Pages" tab in the settings. In fact there are no "Orphaned pages" on this Space.
- The page in question is a parent page. Child pages to this one can be moved.
- Other pages within the space can be moved. The option appears for them when selecting the 3 dots in the upper right of the pages.
If you look at the screenshot you will see to what I'm referring. The page name is "Player Testing" and it has the ">" next to it (expanded to show child pages). Child pages to this one can be moved. (e.g. "Player Analysis"). Other "Parent" pages above (blurred out by request) can also be moved if we were to choose to do so.

Is there something I'm missing or a setting I'm overlooking? Thanks!