Hello,
I am trying to change the default notification email from jira@mycompany.atlassian.net to suporte@mycompany.com.br
My domain is managed by G Suite and appears as "VERIFIED" at my admin console but everytime I check my domain at https://domain-check.atlassian.com/ it gives me the same error.
In touch with Godaddy, they helped me add to the SPF and DKIM records as bellow:
But the same error still happening and I can't configure another email to send those notifications.
Any help??
Hello Mariana,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Thank you for sharing the details and screenshots.
I can see that there is a value missing regarding the DKIM records. It's necessary to add exactly how it shows on the documentation:
What you need to change in GoDaddy is only the "Valor" for both s1 and s2.
Tipo: CNAMENome completo: s1._domainkeyValor: s1._domainkey.atlassian.netTipo: CNAMENome completo: s2._domainkeyValor: s2._domainkey.atlassian.net
Please, give it a try and let us know how it goes.
Regards,Angélica
Thank you!! Just changed the records and it worked perfectly!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.