How can I remove a blank page at the beginning, when export to PDF?
If i generate a PDF, Confluence always add a blank page at the beginning
How to get rid of it?
Edit: Even when i exclude the first page in custom.
I found the solution by my self!
Dear Dan,
I experience the same problem in our Confluence.
Do you remember how you solved that problem?
Thanks for your help!
All the best
Mischa
@Dan Hoffmann could you share your resolution for this issue?
@Patrycja Wołoszyn @Mischa Reolon Yes it was easy, so if you have a pdf to print out, there are these page option: (print all) or (print customize) something like that, you go to customize and click all the pages out that are blank and it will print only the pages with text or whatever.
This was the solution for me
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.