I want to allow a user to create a ticket - one part of the ticket will ask users to list out the different "parts" from hardware equipment that is faulty. Because the number of parts varies, I'd like to be able to include a "Add another entry" to the form, so that the user can keep adding a new field to the ticket - and list out all the parts. When they have finished listing out the parts, they would then create a ticket - which contains all the parts.
For example - a user creates a ticket, and wants to list our "apple", "banana" and "carrots" as faulty parts. They add "apple" on the FAULTY PART FIELD, then because there are a couple of other entries, they would select an "ADD ANOTHER FAULTY PART" option - so that they can enter "banana" and again to enter "carrot".
Because the number a user want to add to the FAULTY PART FIELD can vary - I was hoping Jira (or a plugin) can provide an "ADD ANOTHER FIELD" option.
Does anyone know how this can be achieved?