I can't figure it out. I seem to have some admin rights but not site admin rights, and the admin who started our site may no longer be working for my company. Can I find out who this is somehow?
Thanks for any help.
are you able to click on settings then see "user management"
Nope.
I'll appreciate your advice!!
ok you are not the site admin.
Here is more information on how to remove admin.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/removing-a-site-admin-or-organization-admin-975031716.html
Thanks, but this won't work as I don't know who the site admin is and also don't have the admin rights necessary to change those settings.
Is there a way to find out who the site admin is, so I can try to reach out to them? Or a way for Jira headquarters to change the site admim if a CEO requests it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.