The guidance material for the recently-released Roadmaps for Classic Software projects notes that you cannot see the start and due dates within the issue view unless you configure the field layout to show them.
Per https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/set-up-the-roadmap-1004952907.html
And https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/configure-field-layout-in-the-issue-view/
However, Start Date and Due Date are not listed anywhere in the field configuration area. All fields are in the issue view, so "Hidden Fields" is empty.
Any idea what step I am missing?
You will find these under "custom fields" and can attribute them to screens in the same location.
That was painful to find! It seems like it should be added by default when you enable roadmaps for classic projects.
Thank you Elizabeth!
@elizabeth_jones - I was able to find the Start Date, but I still am unable to find Due Date. Any suggestions there?
Hi There, @Kelly Ballwanz you might need to configure the field first. Here are some instructions you can use to do that. https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/change-a-field-configuration/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.