Hi,
I want to start using Cross Project Releases. I have 2 questions:
1. If we have several teams, and each team use a way of estimation, the velocity used in Release Burndown Chart will be incorrect.
I'll explain with an example:
- Team A has a velocity of 90SP
- Team B has a velocity of 20SP
- The remains of the project are 30SP for Team B and 10SP for Team A
- They are working in the same Release
With those inputs, is the velocity of the Release (90+20)/2=55SP?
So, Release Burndown Chart will predict that we'll finish in one more sprint, or is it based in the individual velocities and will say 2 sprints?
2. If a team is working in two releases, will Jira calculate a velocity per release per team?
I'll explain with an example:
- Team A is working in Release 1 and Release 2
- Team A velocity in the last sprint was 40SP. 5SP for Release 1 and 35SP for Release 2
- The remains of Release 1 are 10SP.
With those inputs, Release Burndown Chart will predict that we'll finish in one sprint or two?
Thanks