Hi - I rely on Scriptrunner advanced filters for certain dashboards and Jira boards. However it appears the sync has stopped working, and I now need to manually sync the filter in order to see any results on my jira dashboard.
Hi Sonhia,
Thank you for your question.
I can confirm that filters are automatically synchronized every x minutes depending on the value that is configured in the Filter Sync Interval period option on the ScriptRunner Settings page located at the URL of <JiraBaseURL>/plugins/servlet/ac/com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner/settings?s=com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner__settings
I would advise checking this setting as if an administrator for your instance has increased this value then this will be why your filters are not synchronizing until this number of minutes has passed.
Also, I can confirm that it is possible to disable an individual filter from being synchronized and I would ask you to view the filter that is not synchronizing on the enhanced search page and to click on the Edit Filter button and in the dialog that is displayed to ensure that the Sync Filter toggle option is toggled to on as if this has been toggled to off then the filter will not automatically be synchronized.
Finally, we can confirm we had a few issues yesterday which may of caused these issues and these should now be resolved and mean your filters will synchronise as expected if both settings mentioned above are configured.
I hope this helps.
Kind Regards,
Kristian
Thanks Kristian! Appreciate the info.
@Sohnia Mutter is your issue resolved? I met the same issue recently.
Yeah mine resolved! I checked all the settings as well as ensured sync was enabled on each filter. Haven't had a problem since, or at least any that i've noticed.
Hi, I am having a similar problem. I see all other filters sync every 5 minutes but my filters don't. I have enabled auto syncing from "edit filter" menu.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.