I have been using Jira for approx. 5 months and I always worked from the backlog page. As the project manager I have found that it's easier for me to work from this page and our developers tend to work from the Sprint screens. This has never been a problem until recently it started defaulting me to the sprint screen every time I opened the project or try to use the quick navigation path. I have not changed any settings and I'm unsure why it started doing this. How do I make backlog my default screen again?
Hey @rrpalmer - I just save the board to a bookmark and always start with that.
The problem is the breadcrumb navigation. Previously when I clicked on project in the breadcrumbs it would take me back to where I was previously [backlog]. Now the breadcrumbs are taking me to the Sprint page. I was never on the Sprint page; so this makes me think the breadcrumbs are not working correctly. Is there a way to adjust the breadcrumbs?
I think you will have to open a support ticket with Atlassian for that answer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.