When I load the confluence home page in Chrome, it loads OK.
When I load the same in MS Edge I only get this icon, any ideas??
tried clearing browser cache. JIRA is OK.
That is the loading icon. Looks like is is getting stuck. This is usually due to old JavaScript. When you cleared the cache did you clear everything?
Hello @matthew.watkins !
As I understand, Confluence works normally when Chrome is used but with Microsoft Edge, the application does not load.
First thing we can check, since you already tried to clear the cache, is the current version of your brower. According to documentation, only the latest stable version is supported:
Link to full documentation:
Atlassian Cloud - Supported browsers
Looking at Microsoft’s own Release Notes for Edge, we can see that the Latest Version is this:
Version 85.0.564.63
Full release notes page:
Release notes for Microsoft Edge Stable Channel
You can check how to verify your Microsoft Edge version here:
Find out which version of Microsoft Edge you have
If your Edge is within spec of what is supported by Confluence, we can try and check if you have any addons installed in your browser that might be affecting Confluence. Here is Microsoft’s documentation on Extensions:
Find, add, or remove extensions in Microsoft Edge
Let us hear from you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.