I like to show all the Jira statuses in Power BI reprt for the management. I saw the conent pack starter is available. But unable to get the source t download.
Where can I get the Jira PowerBI content pack download link?
Hi
The content pack can be downloaded here: Power BI Jira Content Pack
In case you are also interested in third party add-ons:
AIO Power BI Connector for Jira app can be used to easily export Jira data into PowerBI and create the dashboards.
It is the #1 selling Power BI connector for Jira on the marketplace and is used by thousands of organizations world wide, including several fortune 500 companies.
It is available for all the three platforms Cloud/Server/Data Center.
Link to marketplace app page: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219072/aio-power-bi-connector-for-jira
Documentation link: https://aioreports.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/APBCFJ/overview
For any questions or issues, please email us at support@aioreports.com or log a ticket at http://support.aioreports.com/
Regards
AIO Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.