Hi,
I exported a space as an xml file fron account #1 on confluence.
I want to import it on account #2 on confluence.
I read all tutorial and followed instructions.
Here is the error I face every time I try.
Hi @olgaptashuk
As the error isn't really saying much, I think it's best to contact Atlassian directly via support.atlassian.com/contact/
They'll be able to check the logs and inform you why exactly you're seeing this issue and hopefully fix it for you as well.
Kind regardsJorden
Thanks for your reply. I contacted Support but they referred me to here, since I have free account. I guess people with free account are only eligible to this forum.
I wanted to Import Space to my corporate account to that to later on subscribe to confluence paid service from there. I do not have paid account yet, but I'm about to have it.
The Space which I have created on my Free account must be somehow transferred. Maybe I shall pay for Confluence first and then do it.
Mm, some things you can check before paying:
It's unfortunate that you were referred to the community for this error however, as we have no further info about the error.
If you do end up paying and the issue is resolved, please let us know what it was
PS: you can always start a trial version before paying to already test out the features and prepare the instance
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.