Can I create a rule that will move an issue to another project based off of the status? I have created two project of which I am the project admin for both. Both are software projects. I am trying to configure a rule that states when the status has changed to Review to move it to another project.
Context: I need the issue to be reviewed and approved in another board so it does not track against my team's sprint and I can mark our release as completed. When I previously created another board the release and issues remained tracked in our sprint as well as in the release. An agile coach recommended the creation of another board, link the boards, create the rule move the ticket out of the board and the release upon sending to project 2 and create query or a dashboard that combines the tracking of both projects in one view.